We supply repairs & maintenance to Earthmoving Equipment, Irrigation Pumps & Engines and Agricultural Machinery in the Goondiwindi and Bourke areas. We pride ourselves on friendly, professional service, reliable backup and our guarantee of the best service and advice on the border.
McGregor Diesel started business in Goondiwindi on the 17th March 2008. Shane & Amanda McGregor have been involved in earthmoving, construction, irrigation & the mining industry for a combined 50 years of experience.
McGregor Diesel is now operating in Bourke and the surrounding areas. Specialising in repairs and maintenance to a wide range of Earthmoving and Industrial equipment (including new and older model machinery), we can assist with all onsite support including repairs, diagnostics and servicing using up to date Caterpillar computer based systems such as ET (Electronic Technician) and SIS (Service Information System). Our coverage extends throughout NSW and QLD.
- Infield planned maintenance and break down maintenance for all types of Earthmoving, Agricultural and Irrigation Equipment, including Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi, Iveco and a diverse range of river pumps and engines
- Machine and component rebuilds
- On-site equipment servicing
- Caterpillar Electronic Diagnosis and Repairs
- Industrial Engine Service and Repairs
- Engine Rebuilds
- Transmission Torque Convertor and Differential Rebuilds
- Final Drive Rebuilds-Bulldozer walking gear replacement and repairs to idles, rollers, track adjusters
- General servicing 250hr to 1000hr maintenance intervals