McCarron Cullinane is a leading real estate and stock and station agency, serving the Orange and Molong districts since it was established in 1972 by Ken McCarron and Brian Cullinane.
In 2003 Lindsay and Heather Fryer purchased part of the business from Brian and Ken. Prior to purchasing the business, Lindsay had been part of the McCarron’s livestock team for 11 years. Heather Fryer also has a rural background and had worked in the insurance industry for 10 years prior to joining McCarron Cullinane. Then, in March 2012, Darren and Vanessa Connick also purchased a share of McCarron Cullinane. Darren had worked with McCarron Cullinane as a livestock agent and auctioneer for the previous five years and brought with him much experience in livestock marketing. At the time, Darren had been involved in stock and station agency for 28 years, including his family-run business in Coonamble, Lemmich Connick. Vanessa has grown up on a rural property in Coonamble, and she and Darren have also had periods of running their own grazing properties.
In October 2012, Adam and Kimberly Chudleigh joined the Directors of McCarron Cullinane to form a separate company at Forbes; McCarron Cullinane Chudleigh. The same professional livestock and real estate services are now offered in our Forbes office.
- The McCarron Cullinane livestock team is arguably the best in the district. We have a team of five exceptional auctioneers with extensive livestock experience.
- Our office produces a newsletter each month updating our clients on the current market, factors affecting markets and information relevant to our clients.
- McCarron Cullinane is proud of our policy to pay our clients promptly.
With our team of five professional auctioneers, McCarron Cullinane provides clearing sale services for owners of rural properties, businesses and residential properties. We also conduct stock reduction sales, antiques and speciality sales and proudly support many local charity auctions.
- AGL Residential Gas & Electricity
- Agriculture and Water Resources, Australian Government Department Of Imported Breaches (Redline)
- Agriculture and Water Resources, Australian Government Department Of General Enquiries
- Apple Pty Ltd All Enquiries
- ARG Workforce Pty Ltd Call
- Australia Post Sales & Business Enquiries
- Australia Post General Enquiries
- Australian Security Intelligence Organisation (ASIO) Central Office