Marsden Eye Specialists
Our Eye Surgery Centre is a purpose built day surgery unit designed and equipped exclusively for eye surgery. We specialise in Laser LASIK Eye Surgery, Cataract Surgery, Glaucoma Surgery, Eyelid and Oculoplastic Surgery, Strabismus (squint) Surgery, Pterygium Surgery and Corneal Surgery.
Our doctor consultations rooms offer Full Ophthalmic Assessments, Treatment and assessment of Cataracts and Glaucoma, Retinal and Corneal diseases. Age-related macular degeneration (AMD). Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) and Lucentis treatments.
Why Choose Us
- Nineteen Fully Trained and Experienced Ophthalmologists
- First Class Modern Facilities
- A Fully Accredited Day Surgery Unit
- An Affordable Fee Structure
- Friendly Helpful Staff
- Agreements with Major Health Funds, and recognised by Veterans' Affairs and Medicare
- We are located in three separate locations Parramatta, Castle Hills and Penrith for your convenience
- And overall have a bright, professional and modern attitude to eye care
Dr Consultations & Treatments
- Full Ophthalmic Assessments
- Treatment & Assessment of Cataracts, Glaucoma, Retinal & Corneal Diseases
- Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD)
- Diabetic Eye Screening & Treatment
- Retinal Laser Treatment
- Fluorescein Angiography (FFA)
- Ocular Imaging (OCT)
- Uveitis & Ocular Inflammation
Marsden Eye Specialists have 19 fully experienced eye specialists ready to service all your eye care needs with each doctors having a further area of expertise and specialty. Please find below each doctor's specialty and interests.
- Dr Ross Fitzsimons
- Dr Jennifer Arnold
- Dr Lee Koh
- Dr Simon Liew
- Dr Ashish Agar
- Dr Bharati Baneriee
- Dr Raf Ghabrial
- Dr Noni Lewis
- Dr Kwon Kang
- Dr John Byrne
- Dr John Chang
- Dr Nick Saad
- Dr Helene Cass
- Dr Katherine Masselos
- Dr Edwin Figueira
- Dr Derek Chan
- Dr Alan Luckie
- Dr Gavin Stringfellow
- Dr Carolyn Ross
- An extensive range of eye surgery procedures and the latest in laser vision correction procedures are performed in the day care setting.
- Located in the heart of the Parramatta business district, the Centre provides convenient access for patients and their accompanying relatives and friends.
- The Centre is a purpose built day surgery unit designed and equipped exclusively for eye surgery.
- The day surgery is wheelchair accessible - Patients with mobility difficulties may be set down on the driveway at the front of the Centre and taken direct to the bookings office on the ground floor.
- Most patients will spend less than two hours at the day surgery.
- A specialist anaesthetist supervises all procedures that require sedation.
- Our Technology
- Our Locations
- LASIK FAQ
- Contact Us Today
- Laser Vision Correction Surgery
- LASIK: Laser in Situ Keratomileusis
- PRK: Photorefractive Keratectomy
- Lens Implant Surgery
- PHAKIC IOL's (Implantable Contact Lens)
- Refractive Lens Exchange