Loy C M Solicitor

Mitchell Playford & Radburn An experienced team of legal professionals
LOCAL BRANCH

Casino

Business Summary
The team at Mitchell Playford and Radburn have many years of experienced across a wide range of areas.
About Us

Mitchell Playford & Radburn has a long and proud history in the local area. The firm was established in 1930 by Syd Mitchell. In the early 1960’s, Russell Playford joined Syd Mitchell in partnership and the business became Mitchell and Playford.

The firm became known by its current name, Mitchell Playford and Radburn, in 1972 when Geoff Radburn joined as a partner. Greig Lamond, the current principal, moved to Casino and became a partner in Mitchell Playford and Radburn in 1980.

What We Do

As a firm, we strive to provide our valued clients with the highest quality legal services at a reasonable price.

Mitchell Playford and Radburn proudly supports the local community, by sponsoring Casino Rugby Club, Casino Golf Club, St Mary’s High School, Casino High School and Casino Beef Week.