The Loxton Show is an annual event on the October Long Weekend each year which brings people from all across the Riverland together to celebrate the agricultural and horticultural heritage of the region. The Show caters for its patrons with many exciting sights, including livestock, grain and fodder, handicrafts, gardening, competitions, vintage machinery, specialty trade sites, sideshows, live entertainers and Show rides.
The Loxton Show has many different attractions. Here are a few of them.
- The Loxton Football and Sporting Club
- Loxton Hockey Club (behind the scoreboard)
- Pavilion 1 (near the livestock sheds)
- Pavilion 2 (also near the livestock sheds)
- Sideshows and Rides
- Nippy’s Young Farmer’s Challenge
- Blade Shearing Demonstration
- Livestock and Animals
- Trade Sites