Light Regional Council - Kapunda
Council is represented by eleven elected members, including the Mayor.
Elections are held every three years in accordance with legislation and Local Government Association (LGA) guidelines.
If you are interested in running for Council, please check the LGA's Web Site for information on how to run. You will also find general information about councils, including how they are run and the types of services they provide.
Elected members details...
- Building Code of Australia - Legislation update May 2010
- Bushfire Requirements
- Code of Conduct for Development Assessment Panels
- Development Application Forms and Fees
- Development Assessment Panel Annual Report
- Development Information Sheets
- Solar Panels (Solar Photovoltaic Panels)
- Swimming Pools
- Dog Control
- Environmental Health
- Fire Prevention
- Native Vegetation
Understanding Council Rates
Download Council Rates Fact Sheet (108 kb) Outlines a range of services which are funded by Council rates. Constraints and challenges in funding for Councils along with some information about how services have expanded in range, quality and standards met in recent years. Explains the rating system, aswell as property valuations.
- Council Rates
- Dog Registrations
- NRM Levy
- Make Online Payments
Australia and offers many heritage opportunities to explore.
You can discover early relics at the Historical Museum; take a Heritage Walk; or simply enjoy a fine wine from Australia's premier wine district while enjoying the serenity of our park - Kapunda has it all!
- Business Starting Information
- Caravan Tourist Parks
- Community Information Directory
- Connect Barossa iPhone / iPad App
- Discover Seppeltsfield Road
- Justices of the Peace
- Kapunda Swimming Pool
- Kidman Trail
- Kapunda Visitor Information Centre
- Tourism Directions Conference Overview
- Events Calendar
- Hewett Community Centre
- Kapunda Historic Mine Site Project
- Farm Online
- Barossa & Light Regional Development Board Inc.
- Biodiversity Conservation Programs of the Northern and Yorke Region
- Case for Change
- Electoral Commission SA
- Freeling West Development Plan Amendment
- Local Government Association
- Register to get involved
- State (South Australia)
- Koori Mail
- Sydney Morning Herald
- The Advertiser
- The Age
- The Australian
- The Canberra Times
- The Courier Mail
- The Financial Review
- The Mercury
- The Post
- The Sunday Mail
- The West Australian
- Adobe Acrobat Reader