Part of the Australian rural landscape for over 150 years, Landmark is a leading agribusiness company that has been supporting Australian farmers for generations.
Employing over 2000 staff and providing services to 100,000 clients through a network of around 400 locations, you'll find we have the expertise to provide you with the advice, products and services to help you maximise your productivity and to achieve long-term sustainable profits.
Landmark is a wholly owned business of Agrium Inc. Visit www.agrium.com for more information.
Landmark is committed to helping your business reach its full potential through our many services:
- Financial Services - our vast experience in agribusiness means we're best placed to help you with your financial goals
- Insurance - we help protect what's important to you
- Farm Services - whole farm advisory services to identify what more you could do to enhance the productivity of your farm
- Merchandise - brands include Loveland Agri Products, Genfarm, Dyna-Go, PastureMAX, Seednet, Dalgety Animal Health, Y-Tex Pest Control, fencing, water products
- Fertiliser - the highest quality products to service all your cropping needs
- Livestock - clearing sales, equine sales, livestock auctions
- Wool - auction broking, electronic marketing, direct to mill arrangements
- Real Estate - Landmark Harcourts
- Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Legal Service (QLD) Ltd St George
- AGnVET RURAL St George
- Amalgamated Pest Control St George
- Anglican Church of Australia Christ Church
- Anglican Church of Australia Rectory
- Anglican Church of Australia Allora/Clifton St David's
- Anglican Church of Australia St James
- Anglican Church of Australia St Luke's Parish Office