ITP - Chermside
- Income Tax Professionals
- Over 250 Locations
- Reasonable and Fully Tax Deductible Fee
- Quick Returns
- Electronic Lodgement Advantages
The Internet provides more convenient opportunities not only for ITP but also for all our clients across Australia. We are now able to handle more clients with greater efficiency. Clients are now able to complete these services whether at home or in the ITP offices.
ITP Tax Services
ITP Can Prepare Any Tax Return or Government Form
Any form or return that is required to be completed and submitted to any Federal or State Government authority can be prepared by a suitably trained and professional ITP Consultant.
These returns satisfy all the requirements of the Australian Tax Office (ATO) and Centrelink.
Every aspect of a client's tax return will be held in strict confidence.
Every return will be prepared by an ITP specialist consultant & double checked prior to lodgement.
Every legitimate deduction or rebate will be claimed.
Throughout the year, clients can discuss with us all matters relating to their personal taxation affairs without charge.
Our business is to offer client service. Our hours of opening must reflect that commitment.
1st July to 31st October - The additional ITP offices are available for your convenience: Beenleigh, Booval, Browns Plains, Carindale, Chermside, Cleveland, Inala, Indooroopilly, Ipswich, Loganholme, Mount Ommaney, North Lakes, Toowong, Underwood.
1st November to 31st December - Most offices will reduce their hours and possibly some days and operate by appointment. Some 30% of offices may close completely until 1st July the next year.
1st January to 30th June - All offices will reduce their hours with an additional 30% offices closing until 1 July.
1. Australian Tax Office (ATO)
2. Family Assistance Office (FAO)
4. Child Support Agency (CSA)
5. Family & Community Services (FACS)
6. Child Care
7. Health Insurance Commission (HIC)
- Australian Security Intelligence Organisation (ASIO) Central Office
- Australian Financial Security Authority Personal Insolvency
- Australian Financial Security Authority PPSR (Personal Property Securities Register)
- Australian Communications and Media Authority (The ACMA) Industry Enquiries
- Australian Communications and Media Authority (The ACMA) Do Not Call Register Consumer Registrations
- Australian Communications and Media Authority (The ACMA) Customer Enquiries
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission All Enquiries
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission Translating & Interpreting Service