- Integrated Living Australia Ltd
***COVID-19 (Corona Virus) Advice https://integratedliving.org.au/news ***
We aim to be the leading provider of health services throughout rural, regional and remote communities of Australia. Our focus is on delivering better health outcomes for many Australians, supporting them to live independent and active lives. We provide a range of health and wellbeing options, such as aged-care and disability support, for individuals and their families.
Why Choose Us
- Supporting rural, regional and remote communities - We know the challenges people in these areas face when accessing health and wellbeing services, and help to combat those challenges.
- Long established history - We have a proud history of providing aged care services since 1999 and are expanding to new areas and developing new programs and services.
- Non-denominational and not-for-profit - As a not-for-profit organisation any surplus goes back to supporting local people in local communities.
- We offer the A to Z of care - Our focus is on providing better health outcomes. No matter where you are in your care journey, we can help.
- Dependable and proudly local - We are a national organisation with locals supporting locals. Our staff who visit your home are community locals and understand your needs.
- Experts in our field - Our staff are highly qualified and our programs, services and staff continued to be recognised with industry awards.
- Barnardos Australia Gosford
- Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW (EWON) Interpreter
- Australian Communications and Media Authority (The ACMA) Customer Enquiries
- Barnardos Australia Foster Care Enquiries
- Australian Communications and Media Authority (The ACMA) Do Not Call Register Consumer Registrations
- Australian Communications and Media Authority (The ACMA) Industry Enquiries
- Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW (EWON) National Relay Service
- Subsidence Advisory NSW After Hours Emergency