Ours is a personal approach
integratedliving Australia take the hard yakka out of getting older at home.
With customised health services and in home support that enable you to stay in your own home, and your own community longer.
A not-for-profit organisation, integratedliving Australia provide vital services for older people and their carers across rural, regional and remote areas of Australia. You can easily find the services available in your area here.
In order to offer you the appropriate home care and services you want and perhaps need, we spend time with you to find out more about you and your situation. We will support you and enable:
- Your own self-management and self-direction – providing you with choice and control
- You to know more about your personal health and wellbeing to help you make informed decisions
- You to live in a secure and safe environment providing you with comfort and reassurance that it will be OK
- A positive focus on an active lifestyle that includes the things you enjoy
- Competent and professional
- Empathetic, positive and caring
- Dedicated and committed to making a positive difference
- Innovative, adaptable and flexible