The Innisfail Youth Shelter is a non-profit service provided by Innisfail Youth and Family Care Inc. The Innisfail Youth Shelter offers young people aged 12—21 who are homeless or at risk of homelessness, a safe, secure and supported accommodation option and an environment that aims to;
- Help them re-establish ties with family,
- Undertake family mediation,
- Provide opportunity to improve life
- Provide skills and opportunity to obtain employment and education,
- Assist young people to move towards independent living when appropriate.
The Youth Shelter provides a Case Management service to clients that is individually tailored to meet the needs of each client.