Our union has begun preparations for these negotiations and we need all members to be part of a strong collective voice to secure and enhance conditions.
IEUA-QNT is an organising union which works to improve the lives of more than 17,000 members and associates who are working, preparing for employment, or have worked in the non-government education sector in Queensland and the Northern Territory.
What We Do
- School Officers and Services Staff (including for example: school secretaries, teacher aides, laboratory assistants and library aides)
- ELICOS Teachers
- Principals (without the autonomous right to hire or dismiss staff)
- Kindergarten and Preschool Teachers and Assistants
- Teachers and Instructors in Business Colleges
- Teachers and Instructors in any Private Enterprise Educational Institution
- Services Staff (including grounds people, gardeners & tuckshop convenors, some exceptions apply)
- Associate Members (retired members and undergraduate students)
Publish your business details and connect with customers on 30+ platforms.
Troy Harradine’s Full Gallery
"The time we spend with one another is something to never be taken for granted and we connect through the time spent in many different locations."