- APA Sports Physiotherapist
- Masters in Sports Physiotherapy
- Graduate Diploma in Sports Nutrition
- Member of Australian Physiotherapy Association, Sports Physiotherapy Australia, Sports Medicine Australia
- Pilates trained
- Special interests include healthy ageing, lifestyle and nutrition, soccer, swimming, in particular ocean swimming, netball and basketball.
- Also interested in balance and falls prevention for the elderly.
- Practicing Physiotherapist since 1992 in a number of Sports and Occupational Health Clinics. Practice Principal at Hurstville since 1998.