In 2014 Mark Holland re-commenced private practice under the name Holland Property. Mark operates his valuation and consultancy business in Melbourne and on the Mornington Peninsula. Together with wife and business partner Monica, they now also conduct the advisory business, My Next Place.
By way of background, prior to July 2013, Mark headed the Advisory Division of Opteon Victoria’s valuation practice, now OPG. The Advisory Division was an important adjunct to that group’s other business divisions which, in Victoria, employed 110 valuers engaged in the day to day valuation of properties including residential, commercial & industrial, rural/agribusiness; and municipal rating and plant & machinery valuations; and depreciation schedules.
Mark’s key skills utilise over 30 years of extensive experience in valuation and property to lead a team of professionals focused on property valuation and advisory roles for major corporations, private companies, institutions, government agencies and individuals with respect to feasibility studies, compulsory acquisition, rating objections and rental determination matters for the mutual benefit of clients and the company.
- Rental advice, negotiations and determinations. Holland Property are Certified Specialist Retail Valuers and a fellow member of the Australian Property Institute appointed to the President’s panel of valuers.
- Expert witness work for litigation and matrimonial purposes.
- Valuations for estate planning, rating objections and capital gains tax purposes.
- Compulsory acquisition compensation assessments and advice.
- Corporate strategic purchase and tenancy relocation and advisory services.
- Vendor advisory services, including agent selection and appointment and strategic marketing and sale advice.
- Buyer advisory services, including property assessment and purchase advice and negotiations.