Hercus provide the complete engineering and transmission package. Combined with our workshop services, Hercus also have access to a large network of sub-contractors allowing us to manage your complete project. For over 90 years Hercus have built a reputation based on quality and on-time delivery at a competitive price.
Industries Hercus offer key services to include the mining, manufacturing, agriculture, food production, aquaculture and power generation. Whether working together with a major company on a planned shutdown, or supplying a stock part, Hercus are there to support your needs Hercus work within Quality and Safety Systems as a method of continuous improvement, this resulting in minimal non-conformance and meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
Services We Offer
- CNC Milling - up to 4th axis machining
- CNC Turning
- Conventional Milling
- Conventional Turning - up to 4.5 metres between centres
- Slotting & Broaching of Key ways
- All Forms of Grinding (External, Internal, Surface, Slash, WORM and GEAR Grinding)
- Gear Cutting - Straight & Helical Spur Gears, Bevel, Internal & Worm Wheels
- Pressing Capabilities - up to 300 tonnes
1. Hercus Industrial Transmission Equipment: Hercus are General and Production Engineers manufacturing and importing a range of Industrial Transmission Products. These products and services are then supplied throughout Australia under the HERCUS brand. Download the latest Engineering Catalogue now.
Hercus Text Book of Turning (Part No. 05H0996)
3. Hercus Valve Operators:
- PV Series
- DV Series
- SV Series
- BV Series
- HV Series
Input Stops - KV5 use hyperlink