HenderCare - Southbank
Fourteen years ago, HenderCare opened its doors in Adelaide. Our plan was to build a company that would provide the highest standards of care across the community and nursing sectors. Since then we have expanded across Australia, welcoming clients and staff in Western Australia, Victoria, New South Wales, the Australian Capital Territory, Tasmania and Queensland. We pride ourselves on the high-quality care and support we offer to people with a disability, people in the acute healthcare sector, and older Australians.
Our management team are dedicated to deepening our relationships with consumers, participants and referring organisations in the aged care, nursing and disability sectors. At HenderCare, our door is always open when you need us.
Our vision is to be Australia's most-trusted care provider, consistently providing the highest standard of consumer-focused care to our clients.
We provide home care, nursing, assistive technology and allied health services to older Australians, children, young adults and people with disabilities. We have experienced teams across South Australia, Victoria, Western Australia, New South Wales, the Australian Capital Territory, Queensland and Tasmania ready to support you.
We specialise in:
- providing a range of in-home and community-based care and services
- helping you access your community
- recruiting the highest quality staff for you
- matching you with the support best-suited to your needs
- working with you to create a care plan that will help you meet your goals
- providing nursing services to the acute health care sector