- Heart Care Partners
- Genesis Care
HeartCare Partners has been operating in Queensland for over 25 years and in that time we have grown from a single practice at the Wesley Hospital in Brisbane to seven permanent locations, including our newest practice at The Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital, known as HeartCare Sunshine Coast.
Our cardiologists are committed to regularly visiting regional sites in Queensland to provide cardiology services to patients who otherwise would not have access to these services.
HeartCare Partners has been built around a philosophy of high quality care and clinical excellence. This has meant all aspects of our business are driven by a strong patient focus; something we believe sets us apart from the rest.
Our cardiologists and support staff all share the aspiration for HeartCare Partners to be the 'Benchmark in Cardiovascular Care'. We set the standard in clinical delivery and in referrer and patient service through:
- A focus on accessibility for both patients and referring doctors.
- Providing a one-stop-shop for cardiac services means that no matter what your cardiac issue, we can coordinate the appropriate care to be provided to you.
- Best practice bench marking across the entire Genesis Care Network means we are constantly sharing information on a national level to improve clinical and service outcomes.
- Kimberly-Clark Australia Pty Ltd General Enquiries
- Heart Foundation Helpline
- Allan Dr John A Auchenflower
- Kimberly-Clark Australia Pty Ltd Consumer Advisory Service
- Australian Gas Networks Gas Leaks & Emergencies (24 hours)
- Australian Gas Networks Connections & Enquiries
- Kimberly-Clark Australia Pty Ltd Commercial Advisory Service