- Health Department of (Tasmania)
- Children and Youth Services
- Ashley Youth Detention Centre
- Child Health Centres
- Adoption and Permanency Services
- Aboriginal Housing Services
- Child Protection Services
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Youth Justice
- Family Violence Counselling and Support Services
- Housing Tasmania
Health Department of
New Norfolk - Community Health/Multipurpose Centre
We support the executive and statutory roles of the Tasmanian Minister for Health and Minister for Human Services, as well as monitoring the performance of the Tasmanian public health system through the services delivered by the Tasmanian Health Service.
To deliver services, policies, programs and legislation that improve the health, safety and well being of Tasmanians.
To work together with clients and the community. To work as one agency, part of one Government and as stewards and partners in the delivery of health and human services.
- Client and Community Focus
- Effective Governance
- Strategic Collaboration
- Intelligent Decision-making
- Leadership and Culture
DHHS will monitor and respond to performance through the Health and Human Services Dashboards and the delivery of major priorities and actions.
Our strategic priorities
- Healthy and safe Tasmanians– To deliver key strategic projects to build services that continue to improve the health, well being and safety of Tasmanians.
- Well-governed systems – To embed sound business practices to assure Tasmanians that their health and human service systems are effectively managed.
- Integrated services – To work effectively with our partners to deliver joined-up service systems that meet the needs of clients and the community.
- Evidence-based services – To use data and intelligence sources to make informed decisions that drive effective and innovative service delivery.
- Engaged workforce – To build and support the workforce to deliver efficient, safe and high quality health and human services.
- Aged Care
- Ambulance and Patient Transport
- Cancer Screening
- Children and Families
- Community Health
- Community Services
- Drugs and Alcohol Support
- Disability Support
- Elective Surgery
- Gambling Support
- HACC (Home and Community Care)
- Health Conditions
- Health Promotion
- Mental Health
- Oral Health (Dental)
- Palliative Care
- Public and Environmental Health
- Sexual Health
- Young People