- Department of Health & Human Services
The Department of Health and Human Services works to achieve the best health, wellbeing and safety for all Victorians so that they can lead a life they value.
We know that most people want to be connected to their communities, and experience a good life – their health, safety and wellbeing rely on being able to participate fully in the community and economy and access services. Our purpose is to help them to get there.
Our efforts are guided by our four strategic directions of person-centred services and care, local solutions, earlier and more connected support, and advancing quality, safety and innovation.
- Budget Direct Insurance Claims
- Budget Direct Insurance Car Insurance
- Heart Foundation Helpline
- Orica Limited Emergency Only
- Employment, Skills, Small and Family Business, Australian Government Department of Geelong
- Budget Direct Insurance Customer Services
- Budget Direct Insurance Home & Contents Insurance
- Health and Human Services Department of (VIC) Geelong