We assist thousands of people each year who are in housing crisis, homelessness, or in financial stress, helping them address the issues leading to their circumstances and find appropriate housing.
We offer a variety of housing types from short-term emergency accommodation through to transitional and long-term affordable rental housing across Victoria. We also provide specialist support services ranging from housing assistance for the elderly through to disability residential support.
Haven; Home, Safe has been providing services to the homeless and disadvantaged for more than two decades across the Loddon and Mallee regions of the state.
WHAT WE DO
- Long-Term Housing
- Private Rental Assistance
- Housing Support for the Aged
- Acquired Brain Injury Program
- Community Connections Program
- Moving On
- Intensive Case Management Initiative
- Homelessness Services Case Management
- Supporting Accommodation for Vulnerable Victorians Initiative
- Support for Families at Risk
- Home Based Disability Support
- Initial Assessment and Planning
- Homeless Services