I have been operating my own sole practice Chartered Accounting firm since 1992, having previously been a tax partner in a mid-size accounting firm for 5 years before hand and employed by that same firm for 6 years before that and 6 years with another firm, having managed their Bridgetown office on their behalf.
Throughout the duration of my work period, I have principally been involved in servicing and assisting small/medium business and personal clients and that remains my ongoing focus.
For small/medium business and individuals, direct one-on-one personal, experienced assistance with:
- Accounting, Bookkeeping and Record Keeping Requirements, Including Analysis of Which System is Best Suited to Your Needs
- Quarterly, Monthly or Annual Activity Statement (BAS/IAS) Preparation and Lodgement
- Annual Accounting, Income Tax Return Form and Fringe Benefits Return Form Preparation
- Ongoing Business Activity Monitoring and Advice
- Tax Planning, Especially for Before Financial Year End
- Wealth Creation (in Conjunction with an Independent 3rd Party Financial Planner)