Established in May 2014, the Gidgegannup Drop-Point Library was created to service the needs of Gidgegannup's rural residents.
Whilst the Gidgegannup Drop-Point Library does not have its own collection of titles, it does offer the following services:
- Library membership registration
- Requesting, lending and returning items
- Access to the library catalogue and city services online
- Access to the internet via a public access computer
- Payments for rates, infringements and animal registrations can be made by either credit card or EFTPOS