Membership is available upon application; Membership fee includes:
- Free access to our vast collection of books, microfiche, microfilm and CD collections.
- Free use of computers and microfiche readers
- Free use of our subscription databases
- Free research - up to four hours per year for member’s resident beyond Batchelor in the Northern Territory
- Free GSNT email newsletters – informative information on websites, indexes, books and events.
- Member rates available for seminars and workshops managed by GSNT
- Free publication of research interest, both in our journal, and our online Members Interests' Directory
- Reciprocal visiting rights to the collections of family history societies – see Reciprocal Arrangements