Gartner offers world-class, objective insight on virtually any area of IT.
- Unparalleled expertise across our wide range of solutions.
- 775 expert analysts cover 1,071 topics across the IT landscape
- Gartner analysts are based in 26 countries and speak 47 languages
- Gartner analysts have an average of 12 years' experience in their specific field
- Gartner insights are drawn from a critical fact base not available anywhere else.
- Our rigorous research process and proven methodologies provide the foundation for unbiased, pragmatic and actionable insight.
The most comprehensive collection of analysis and advice for the users and vendors of technology.
Complete, independent and objective assessment of buyer-seller situations.
IT Key Metrics Data
Detailed spending and staffing metrics and insight into the performance of IT functions.
Access to the shared knowledge and experiences of Gartner clients and IT professionals around the world.
Gartner has the largest base of IT research analysts and consultants in the world. Gartner's global research organization offers the combined brainpower of 1,200 research analysts and consultants who advise executives in 80 countries every day. We are in steady contact with 60,000 clients, representing 10,000 distinct organizations worldwide.
We publish tens of thousands of pages of original research annually, and our analysts answer 250,000 client inquiries every year. Our size and scale allow us to commit vast resources towards broader and deeper analyst coverage and to deliver insight to our clients based on what they need and where they are.
For tens of thousands of technology professionals, Gartner Research is an indispensable daily resource. It's what you need to know, what you need to do, where you need to look, and who you should be paying attention to. It's independent, insightful and instantly applicable to your business challenges.
Gartner Research Process
Our Research Process embodies a way of thinking that turns complex information into insight you can use for business advantage.
We bring together Research insight, Benchmarking Data, problem-solving methodologies and hands on experience to improve the return on your IT investment.
We Know the Issues You Face
- 80% of the Fortune 500 use Gartner for their key technology initiatives
- We deliver business value in over 1500 high-impact initiatives a year
- Every year, we deliver over 5,500 IT cost and performance benchmarks
Capabilities: The Data, Tools and Capabilities to Help
- Gartner solutions address the specific needs of each industry
- All of our solutions are based on Gartner's extensive Research
- Every solution makes use of our performance Benchmarking Data
- We employ seasoned consultants, with an average of 15 years' experience
Experience: We Help You Deliver Tangible Results
- Contract Review
- IT Key Metrics Data
- Peer Networking