We are fully licensed and have an experienced sales and installation team. We offer before and after customer service, free quotes, competitive pricing, and excellent quality products are at the forefront of the business.
Forster Tuncurry Awnings & Blinds was started in 1980 by Ray and Sue Hill, with Geoff Jeffries as their only employee. Their son, Greg, joined the business in 1987 after finishing school. Ray and Sue retired from the business in 2000, at which time Greg and Geoff moved seamlessly into their current roles of business partners along with their wives, Justine and Leteetia. As the business continued to grow, it was decided to employ Kurt Riddell, who has now been with the business for 11 years. Collectively we have over 100 years’ experience in the blinds and awnings industry. We believe the strengths of our business are competitive pricing, using the best quality products available, good workmanship and after sales service.
- Home Affairs Dept of Information
- Department of Primary Industries (NSW Government) Tuncurry (Fisheries Office)
- Salvation Army The Tuncurry
- NSW Ambulance Tuncurry Station
- Parliament of NSW Myall Lakes (S Bromhead)
- Office of the Legal Services Commissioner TTY
- NSW Rural Fire Service Mid Coast Fire Control Centre
- Police NSW Nabiac