Gisborne Services Pty Ltd was established in 1997 and is based in Campbelltown, NSW. Trading as Forktalk the Company's foundation was Forklift training and assessing.
Fortalk provides training and licensing services on industrial equipment including:
- Forklift Training and Licensing (Both LF and LO)
- Elevating Work Platform Training and Licensing (WP)
- Pedestrian Operated Forklift Training
- Overhead Bridge Crane Training (Pendant Type)
Why choose us?
Employing qualified and highly skilled trainers and WorkCover accredited Assessors, Gisborne Services Pty Ltd has embraced the essence of workplace Work Health and Safety issues. Offering professional advice and cost effective services to businesses, our Company strives to assist clients in complying with WHS legislation and in the implementation of safer work practises and procedures.
WHAT WE DO
As the Company grew, it developed additional Work Health and Safety training services and added a second trading name, Safetalk, which provides WHS training and services including:
- WHS Consultation (for committee members)
- Work Health and Safety Representative Training
- WHS Risk Management Training
- White / Green Card Training (for the construction industry)
- OHS (for the transport industry)
- Fire Fighting Equipment
- Fire Warden Training
- Manual Handling
- Safety Audits
Focusing on high quality training and a strong commitment to customer service, both Forktalk and Safetalk have gained a respectable reputation and credible list of loyal clientele.