Engineers Australia is the national forum for the advancement of engineering and the professional development of our members. With over 100,000 members embracing all disciplines of the engineering team, Engineers Australia is the largest and most diverse professional body for engineers in Australia.
Governance and Structure
Engineers Australia is steered by a representative body, the National Congress, who elects and monitors the Council of Engineers Australia. There are numerous committees, colleges, technical societies and other groups that actively contribute to the organisation as a whole.
Policy and Media
We actively seek to make our position known on policies, inquiries and other government initiatives. We contribute regularly via policy statements, government submissions, media statements and the generation of advocacy resources.
Click Here to see our latest advocacy activities
We publish a wide range of reports to assist members and the organisation achieve its goals. Reports range from the members' Strategic Plan to Council-approved regulations and policies.
Click Here to browse Engineers Australia reports
- Engineers Australia is the national forum for the advancement of engineering and the professional development of our members. Our members enjoy a wide range of benefits:
- Continuing professional development and career services
- Technical information and resources
- Networking events
- International mobility and recognition
- Special offers from companies such as American Express, Qantas and AMP