Winbourne is a multi-purpose function centre with various size function rooms available for groups of 10 through to 140 people. Set in the beautiful Mulgoa Valley around an hour west of Sydney, the Centre is well off the main road and located on 120 hectares of peaceful bushland, overlooking gentle rolling hills with the Blue Mountains vista to the West.
Winbourne has a history dating back to the pioneering Cox family in the 1820’s. The Centre, with original buildings preserving the sense of the past, blended with modern facilities and luxury accommodation make Winbourne a unique and interesting venue.
- Winbourne offers two large rooms for conferences and weddings and a variety of smaller rooms which are suitable for break out rooms or smaller retreat or conference groups. A games room, which is ideal for school groups, is available for recreation purposes.
- Each conference room comes equipped with very user-friendly and easy to operate audio visual equipment.
- With prior notice, the conference rooms can be configured according to each groups’ requirements.
- The beautiful sandstone exterior and ornate interior ceilings provide a superb ambience for groups and serve as a beautiful backdrop for wedding photography.
- For your comfort air conditioning or ceiling fans are provided along with gas heating.
- Wi-Fi is available upon request.