The Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources (DEDJTR) was established on 1 January 2015, bringing together many of the main areas that drive economic development and job creation in Victoria. These include transport and ports, investment attraction and facilitation, trade, innovation, regional development and small business, together with key services to sectors such as agriculture, the creative industries, resources and tourism.
Our work supports nine ministers, spans 14 portfolios and operates across metropolitan, regional and international offices.
We also oversee various public entities, including public corporations, infrastructure development entities, asset management agencies, regulatory authorities and specialist boards.
Ultimately, our work is about sustainably developing the Victorian economy by growing employment and improving the lives and prosperity of all Victorians. We work with many government, industry and community stakeholders to do this.
- CFA Country Fire Authority Sale
- CFA Country Fire Authority VicEmergency Hotline
- CFA Country Fire Authority Fire Equipment Maintenance (F.E.M.)
- CFA Country Fire Authority Burnoff Notification
- CFA Country Fire Authority Emergency Calls Only
- Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions Sale
- Department of Justice and Community Safety Sale Justice Service Centre
- Health and Human Services Department of (VIC) Sale Office