This medical practice has been designed to provide the highest possible professional service for the community within and around Mildura. Access to this service is made available to both public and private patients. Private patients will endeavour to be seen within a fortnight unless the surgeon is on leave. Public patients with a confirmed life threatening condition, such as breast or bowel cancer, will also endeavour to be seen within a fortnight. The surgeon in this practice has the highest level of training with the Australasian College of Surgeons, the Royal College of Surgeons of England, as well as having many years of practical experience in surgery.
This practice aims to provide the Sunraysia community with the highest level of medical advice and surgical care. We aim to do this in a caring and supportive environment where everyone is valued. We require staff to be open, friendly and supportive of each other and the patients. Everyone at the practice is required to treat all information about the surgeon, other staff members and the patients confidentially.
- Practice Profile
- Practice Background
- Mission Statement
- Practice Philosophy
- A Practice Which Undergoes Constant Evaluation for Improvement
- A Practice Which Aims to Remain Abreast of Current Developments in the Field
- A Practice Which Is Sensitive to the Needs of Patients
- A Practice Which Implements Current Guidelines on Privacy and Confidentiality
- A Practice Which Strives to Ensure the Safety of Its Patients