A personal and professional service located in the Sydney CBD, Dyanne Gerard Personnel is a boutique consultancy that provides specialist permanent, contract and temporary recruitment services in the provision of legal support, legal professional and shared service staff. Our service for the provision of temporary staff is available 24 hours.
CLICK HERE to begin a search for jobs!
- Dress for success in a business-like manner and pay close attention to hair‚ clothes‚ make-up - first impressions definitely count.
- Take to the interview a neatly bound spare copy of your resume in case it is requested. If applicable‚ take transcripts to the interview.
- Be prepared - gather as much information about the company as possible.
How To Write A Resume
- Importantly‚ keep your resume succinct and to the point. Organise the information in a way that is eye catching and easy to read.
- It is preferable not to write in the first person.
- Chronologically list your employment history - most recent position should be your first entry.
Temporary work is both rewarding and challenging and what a perfect opportunity for you to 'try before you buy'. Whilst in a temporary assignment you have the opportunity to get a real insight in to a possible future work environment, future colleagues and work involvement.
A high percentage of our temporary staff gains permanent employment through temporary assignments. If you prefer to continue temping it is a fantastic way to constantly enhance your skills whilst gaining further experience and knowledge in an area that is becoming increasingly specialised.
Our expertise at DGP covers the recruitment of:
- Legal Secretarial
- Qualified Legal Professional / Lawyers
- Business Services / Facilities
- Executive Assistants
- Knowledge Management
- Document Production Specialists
DGP's well-regarded and longstanding reputation in the Sydney recruitment market is something of which we are very proud.
It is also our greatest marketing tool and gives us access to a candidate base that many other agencies cannot reach. Over 50% of candidates who register with DGP have been referred to us by satisfied clients and candidates, or have returned to us having been happy with our service in the past.