- Seed Services Australia
- Fruit Fly Hotline
Rural Solutions Tasmania now employs eight staff in addition to Brent and Kerry who both continue to work daily in the business. The business is highly active in the community, sponsoring countless events and sports and community associations, and was proud to have played a part in the rebuilding of Dunalley following the January 2013 bushfires.
Primary Industries and Regions SA (PIRSA) is a key economic development agency in the government of South Australia.
PIRSA’s priorities are to:
- Increase productivity of our primary industries and agribusinesses.
- Secure production through biosecurity, food safety standards and efficient and sustainable use of resources.
- Enable market access by working with primary industries to respond to evolving requirements of domestic and global markets and consumers.
- Grow regions by driving new economic opportunities and building and strengthening communities.
- Manage adverse events effectively and help primary industries and communities improve preparedness, resilience and recover well.
- Reform our legislative framework and programs to drive efficiency, effectiveness and unlock potential.
- Build partnerships with industry, stakeholders, research organisations and regional communities.
- Perform well as a modern, flexible and responsive organisation that values and develops its people.
- Regional Health Services DonateLife
- Correctional Services Dept for Community Correctional Centre - Adelaide
- Australian Government Department Of Agriculture General Enquiries
- Police South Australia Financial and Cybercrime Investigation Branch
- Police South Australia Accounts Payable
- Police South Australia Major Crash Investigations
- Police South Australia Licensing Enforcement Branch
- Education Department for School Card
The simple, powerful, streamlined tool that gives you a single point of control to keep all your business details up-to-date.
Everyone is better when they’re connected