- Oral Health Services Tasmania
Dental Services (Public)
Oral Health Services Tasmania provides the following dental services to eligible Tasmanians
- Priority Care: Treatment for urgent dental needs
- General Care: Routine treatment which includes check-ups, fillings, extractions and other dental services
- Denture Services: Provision of full and partial dentures and other related services
Dental services for adults are provided from the five major dental centres in Burnie, Devonport, Launceston, Clarence and Hobart.
Oral Health Services Tasmania also provides dental services to people who, due to various health conditions, require dental treatment within a hospital setting. These services are provided in Special Care Dental Units located at the Royal Hobart Hospital and the North West Regional Hospital.
There are also two fully equipped mobile dental units that visit sites around Tasmania.
Interpreters are available through our clinics. Our staff can arrange for an interpreter to contact you or be present at your appointment.
Oral Health Services Tasmania also supports and provides:
- Community oral health promotion
- Dental clinical placements for both undergraduates and new graduates
- Professional development for the Tasmanian Oral Health workforce
- Education Department Of Deloraine Trade Training Centre
- Education Department Of Deloraine Primary School
- Education Department Of Deloraine
- Health Department of Gateway Services Statewide
- Health Department of Deloraine - Ashley Youth Detention Centre (Forensic Health Services)
- Education Department Of Deloraine High School
- Health Department of Deloraine - Community Health Centre, Nursing Service, Aged Care Day Centre
- Commonwealth Bank Deloraine