Country Health Services - Healthy Ageing (Whyalla Community Health Services)
- Mental Health Services Child And Adolescent
- Rape & Sexual Assault, Yarrow Place
- Child & Family Health Service
- Drug & Alcohol Services South Australia
- Dental SA
- Breastscreen SA
- SA Ambulance Service
Healthy Ageing (Whyalla Community Health Services)
Who We Are
Country Health SA has a vision to be the best rural health service. Growing better services in country & keeping people well at home.
Country Health SA is part of SA Health & oversees the rural public health system in South Australia. We are transforming health care & delivering health benefits so that South Australians living in rural & remote areas lead healthier lives.
We provide acute health services to over 100,000 people & a further 175,000 people annually across country emergency departments. We have a network of 64 hospitals & approximately 220 health services sites, & employ over 8000 people.
To find out more about who we are, please click here.
Country residents in SA have access to a range of health services designed to maintain & improve health care in their local communities. These services include:
- Emergency medical care
- Inpatient care
- primary & community care
- intermediate & acute care
- residential aged care
- Aged care & Help at Home services
- Community Mental Health Rehabilitation Service
- Country mental health services
- Country Referral Unit
- Home Care Package Program
- Integrated Mental Health Inpatient Units
- Parenting & child health services
- Patient Assistance Transport Scheme (PATS)
- Port Pirie Environmental Health Centre
- Rural Emergency Responders Network (RERN)
- SA Digital Telehealth Network