Our Vision "Building a better world with people of all abilities!"
1. Valuing all Abilities - We proactively work towards "Building a better world with people of all abilities"
2. Innovation and Creativity - We value and pursue innovative and creative ideas
3. Team Spirit - We build positive and supportive teams through trust, respect and valuing each other
4. Respect - We respect all cultures people and diversity
5. Integrity - We believe in, promote and consistently pursue the highest ethical and professional standards
6. Positive Partnerships - We seek, develop and strengthen partnerships for positive changeSupport Us
1. The Opportunity to Give Back
Making a difference in the lives of people living with a disability is the flow on effect from giving back.
2. The feel-good factor
The act of giving, makes you feel good! Giving back to the community rewards you with a deep feeling of satisfaction and contentment!
3. Enhanced Reputation
Companies who support local charities "revel" in an enhanced positive reputation in the community, which builds high morale and loyalty amongst staff
4. Tax Deductions
Financial donations to Cootharinga are tax deductible
Cootharinga continues to have a strong commitment to increasing and improving our services in North Queensland. We strive to work towards improving the assistance our staff provides to the people we support with the opportunity to tailor their support needs to their individual wishes.
- Allied Health Service for Children
- Community Living
- Allied Health Service for Adults
- Respite and Carer Support
- Rehabilitation Technology Service
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Liaison Service
- Supports for School Leavers
- Parent Connect - Townsville & Rockhampton
- My Time Playgroup
- Shared Living
- In-Home Support
- Mobile Attendant Care
- Co-Located/Semi-Independent Living