Despite changes in name, office location and services, Community Care Tasmania has never wavered in our commitment to excellence in service delivery. We are responsive to new government directions and to the evolving needs of our Community. That is why after a quarter of a century we are still here and growing.
We began life in 1990 as the Community Options Service. This was a pilot project auspiced by the Launceston Migrant Resource Centre and funded through the Home and Community Care Program (HACC). In 1994, NESB (Non-English Speaking Background) was added to the name to reflect our objective of meeting the needs of local migrant communities. With the 2003 introduction of Community Care, we became Community Care NESB.
- Consumer Directed Care, (CDC), Home Care Packages
- Commonwealth Home Support Programme, (CHSP)
- Getting Assessed for Home Care - How We Can Help
- Care Packages for Younger People
- Self-funded Care-dial an Angel
- Download Our Home Care Service Leaflets and Fact Sheets
- Home-based Palliative Care
- Services to Other Care Providers