- Housing Department of
- Mandatory Reporting Service
- Men's Domestic Violence Helpline (24 Hour Service)
- Seniors Card Centre (WA)
- Women's Domestic Violence Helpline (24 Hour Service)
- Women's Information Service
- Working With Children Screening Unit
- Domestic Violence Advice & Information
- Education & Care Regulatory Unit
- Family Helpline (24 Hour Service)
- Government Regional Officers' Housing
- Homeless Helpline
- Housing Authority
- Child Protection and Family Support, Department for
- Crisis Care (24 Hour Service)
- Department of Communities
- Disability Services Commission
- Aboriginal Housing Services
- Aboriginal Student Accommodation Service
- Abuse- Children Advice & Information
- Fostering and Adoption Services
- Accommodation- Women's Refuges
- Department For Child Protection
Communities, Department of
The Department of Communities is a multi-function human services agency. It was established in 2017 as part of a major reform of the Western Australian public sector.
Everything we do is about people, place and home.
Reflects our focus on the needs and aspirations of the people we serve. We support people to be the best they can be, and to live a good and meaningful life, a life with opportunity.
Relates to a collective sense of self and how and where people connect to the world around them.
Is more than a building: it has a deep, emotional meaning. While home is different for everyone, it should provide both physical and emotional security.
In all things, we focus on five interconnected outcome areas:
- Safe children: to enable a good start to life
- Empowered people: with valued roles and fulfilling lives
- Inclusive and accessible communities: that enable social, economic and cultural prosperity
- A place to call home: that provides a secure foundation for life
- Strong families and kin: to provide safe and nurturing environments
Stay in Touch...
We support many Western Australians, with a strong focus on some of the most vulnerable members of our society. We do so under the powers and requirements of various Acts of the Parliament of Western Australia.
Our diverse activities include intensive responses such as the protection of children, preventative responses such as housing assistance and disability support, and enabling activities such as urban development and providing community grants.
We shape the human services system and provider market to ensure that people’s needs are met by our services and those we commission. We regulate and support early childhood education and care to ensure child safety. We use our assets to support our outcomes, and create or recreate communities that meet the needs of all.
- Health Department Of WA Next Step Clinical Service - East Metro (24 Hours)
- Health Department Of WA Mental Health Division
- Mental Health Commission Next Step Drug & Alcohol Services
- Mines Industry Regulation and Safety Department of Resources Safety
- Health Department Of WA East Perth
- Health Department Of WA Drug & Alcohol Youth Service (DAYS)
- Mines Industry Regulation and Safety Department of Department of Mines and Petroleum
- Health Department Of WA Derbarl Yerrigan Health Service