We're Australia’s leading provider of integrated financial services, including retail, premium, business and institutional banking, funds management, superannuation, insurance, investment and share-broking products and services.
Commonwealth Bank was founded under the Commonwealth Bank Act in 1911 and commenced operations in 1912, empowered to conduct both savings and general banking business.
Today, we’ve grown to a business that serves 15.9 million customers, employs 48,900 people and has more than 800,000 shareholders.
We offer a full range of financial services to help secure and enhance the financial well-being of Australia’s people, businesses and communities.
- Heart Foundation Helpline
- Mines Industry Regulation and Safety Department of Mines and Petroleum - Media Queries
- Budget Direct Insurance Car Insurance
- Schools Government (Public) Central services and general enquiries
- Health Department Of WA Regional Office - Kimberley
- American Express Merchant Service Centre
- Schools Government (Public)
- Commonwealth Bank Karawara