The Committee for Perth provides a unified, apolitical and informed voice for our members. They come from a diverse range of sectors, but they are all passionate about our region’s future and want to make sure that it’s the best it can be for their business, staff, family and the wider community.
- We represent members and leaders who are passionate about making a positive difference to the future of Perth.
- We are committed to supporting our bright future vision for everyone who lives, works, visits and invests in the region.
- Our members include some of the most respected and recognised local, national and international brands.
- We are governed by an elected, cross-sectoral board of Perth’s leaders.
- We are supported by ambassadors, who are among Perth’s most influential statesmen and women.
The Committee for Perth’s success is due to the quality and impact of our work.
- We seek to inform policy development in government.
- Our guiding principles ensure we operate without vested interests or individual commercial gain.
- Our views are underpinned by our substantial body of fact-based and credible research.
- We adopt a solutions focused approach.
- We apply a unique advocacy model.
- We work collaboratively and have an ever-growing reputation as a credible source of information for government and the media.