If you are buying or selling a house, unit, farm, vacant residential or rural land in Coffs Harbour or indeed anywhere in New South Wales, Clever Conveyancing will handle it all for you!
Clever Conveyancing owner and principal is Susan MacAskill, a licensed conveyancer and justice of the peace with many years’ experience. Susan is a member of the Australian Institute of Conveyancers and you can be certain you will be well looked after with Susan handling your conveyancing.
At Clever Conveyancing, all we do is Conveyancing. . . We focus on our clients conveyancing needs and aim to make the whole experience of selling or purchasing as streamlined and hassle free as possible. We are not involved in other areas of law and can therefore give 100% time and effort to our clients conveyancing needs - you can relax whilst we handle all the details!
WHAT WE DO
- When purchasing we will advise you regarding pest and building inspections, and if you are buying a strata unit, then I would also advise you to order a search of the strata records
- We will liaise with your financier and provide copy of front page of contract, transfer, and any other property enquiries your financier may request
- We can assist with first home owner grant applications and first home plus applications (stamp duty exemption)
- We will request council provide copies of building plans and approvals
- We will advise you on terms and conditions of your contract and advise you of stamp duty payable on your contract and transfer
- We will order property enquiries on your property