FIND US AT
Welcome to Clarity Eye care, your Professional Optometry and Eye Care Centre.
James Gan is our resident Optometrist. He established this practice in 1994 after working and studying in Australia. He gained his Optometry degree at the University of NSW, and has been practising Optometry for over 22 years. 15 years of those 22 have been spent running his own practice, Clarity Eye care in Fairy Meadow NSW. James has also extensive experience in clinical eye care and disease screening, contact lens prescribing and visual needs of office workers.
Belinda Gan joined the business over 2 years ago, having spent 12 years in the Optical industry herself. Together they pride themselves on being a family owned and operated business.
If you have been diagnosed as having a cataract, there is no need to worry. Cataracts are not unusual. They frequently occur as part of the eye's ageing process.
For the eye to present a clear image, the light rays entering the eye need to come to focus on the back of the eye.
Conjunctivitis is the term used to describe inflammation of the conjunctiva. In ordinary terms, conjunctivitis is simply the most common cause of red or "pink" eye.
Your eyes are extremely important to your daily life. You constantly rely on your clear vision to get you through everyday activities, both at home and in the office. But there is more to healthy eyes than clear vision.
At Clarity Eye care your comprehensive eye examination will take approximately 30 minutes. During your examination the following is checked:
- Eye Health - both internal and external
- General Physical Health (It is important to advise the optometrist of any medication or family history of eye conditions)
- Clearness of vision (myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism)
- Colour Vision Focusing ability (Presbyopia)
- Eye muscle movement and control
- Amblyopia (lazy eye)
70 Princes Highway,
Fairy Meadow NSW 2519
P. 02 4285 5563
(2 doors south of Woolworths)
James S.L. Gan
Click here to complete this form and we will telephone you within two days to confirm your booking (we will call you between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Saturday).
WHAT WE DO
- Bulk Billed Eye Consultations
- Digital Retinal Photography
- Designer Frames
- Latest Lens Technology
- Contact Lenses & Solutions
- Safety & Sport Spectacles
- Health Fund Hicaps
- VIP Cards for Loyal Patients
- Close Working Relationships with Local Ophthalmologists, GP’s, Nursing Homes & Schools
- Home Visits If Required
- Competitive Prices
- Unwanted or Old Spectacles given to Charity
- Vision Care Government Service
- Sundry Items