Port Adelaide Enfield Council is one of the largest Councils in metropolitan Adelaide, with boundaries extending from the River Torrens to Outer Harbor covering a diverse area of 97 square kilometres.
The Council is divided into seven wards that span across 51 suburbs and includes part of four Federal Electorates; Port Adelaide, Adelaide, Makin and Sturt.
The City of Port Adelaide Enfield is a cultural and historical hub. It is home to some of the State’s finest historical buildings and landmarks, together with a wealth of parks, cultural facilities beaches and recreational areas.
- City of Port Adelaide Enfield Lefevre Community Centre
- City of Port Adelaide Enfield Wasteline
- City of Port Adelaide Enfield Visitor Information Centre - Country & Interstate Callers Only
- City of Port Adelaide Enfield After Hours Emergencies - Council Offices
- City of Adelaide Upark
- City of Adelaide Parking Fines
- City of Adelaide Adelaide City Libraries
- City of Adelaide Parking Meter Faults