Centre Funeral Services is a family business established in 1975. It is now run by third generation, providing dignified personalised services.
We take care of everything so that you can focus on being with your family and loved ones in your times of grief.
For funeral services in Alice Springs, Tennant Creek and surrounding areas, Centre Funeral Services takes care of the organisation so you have the time and space in which to grieve. We understand how difficult it is when one of your loved ones pass away. We provide services that reflect the wishes of the deceased and their friends and family. We also understand how financially devastating a death can be, so we aim to reduce your funeral costs so that you don't have to worry about finances.
Practices and rituals vary greatly between cultures, communities and individuals. We provide everything in accordance with the wishes of the friends and family. We can organise simple to elaborate ceremonies, depending upon your wishes. We;
- Transport the deceased to a mortuary
- Prepare the body to your specifications
- Discuss the funeral wishes with family and friends
- Organise the logistics of the funeral ceremony
- Arrange preparation of the remains
We will take care of everything. Even thinking about funeral services can be extremely stressful. When you contact us, you can rest assured that we will go out of our way to make sure everything runs smoothly. At Centre Funeral Services we can assist with:
- Arrangements for Burials & Cremations and Repatriation of deceased persons Interstate or Overseas.
- Supply of Monuments and Plaques
- Pre-Paid Funeral Plan Available