We have five Dermatologists assisted by a team of Registered Nurses and Reception Staff.
Our primary focus is to provide a high quality healthcare service to our patients and their referring doctors.
Central Sydney Dermatology prides itself as one of the longest established Dermatology practices in Sydney. The practice was established in the 1960’s by the late Dr George Palmer in Hengrove Hall, 195 Macquarie Street. After extensive renovations, we moved in 2007 to larger modern rooms located in Windeyer Chambers, 225 Macquarie Street.
The practice currently has three Principal Dermatologists - Associate Professor Stephen Shumack, Dr Jo-Ann See and Dr Terence Poon.
At Central Sydney Dermatology we provide a comprehensive range of General and Cosmetic Dermatology treatments and services.
Our Dermatologists are highly trained in all skin related issues and can assist you with the following:
- Skin cancer checks and skin cancer surgery
- Mole removal
- Hair loss
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)
- UVB phototherapy
- Photodynamic therapy and other non-surgical skin cancer treatment
- Chemical peels
- Wrinkle smoothing botulinum toxin injections
- Dermal filler injections
- Skin rejuvenation
- Laser consultations for facial rejuvenation, sun damage, wrinkles, capillaries, pigmentation, acne scarring and other scars