We're proud that for decades, our firm has been at the forefront of change. The cases we've fought in the courts have helped shape legislation and public thinking. Over the years our work has helped give access to justice to ordinary and marginalised Australians.
We work for individuals and for large and small companies in many industries. The breadth of our experience in the not-for-profit sector is unique. Whether we can assist you with a business venture, a property transaction, commercial advice, or a compensation claim, we'll make sure we complete your work to the highest possible standard.
At Carroll & O'Dea we take pride in providing our clients with a rare combination of traditional, personal service and contemporary thinking. Each client enjoys a level of personal service that is at the core of the firm's tradition.
We are committed to utilising the latest technological developments in office support systems to complement the expertise of the Carroll & O'Dea team and to enhance the efficient delivery of service to our clients.
A law firm is only as good as its people. At Carroll & O'Dea our staff are multi-skilled and they work hard to deliver high quality service to our clients.
- We have approximately 35 lawyers and 120 staff members providing a working environment which is big enough to cope and small enough to care. We know each other well and we communicate effectively.
- Our highly skilled team of lawyers utilise alternative dispute resolution methods including mediation in appropriate circumstances.
- There is a strong sense of team spirit and mutual support operating throughout our office, which ultimately assists our clients in obtaining the best results & everything that comes after it.
Click on the following links to view more about our people:
- Consumer Affairs Victoria NRS/TTY
- Victoria Legal Aid Business Queries
- Consumer Affairs Victoria Consumer & Tenancy, Registrations & Estate Agents
- McCullough Robertson Lawyers Melbourne
- Consumer Affairs Victoria Estate Agents Resolution Service
- Clayton Utz Melbourne
- Slater and Gordon Lawyers Melbourne
- Consumer Affairs Victoria Koori Helpline