Carinya is a residential aged care facility that can offer either permanent or short-term care (respite). As per a client's assessment from the Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT). Carinya is a 17 bed Facility that provides support & quality care for aged & disabled people who can no longer live or manage alone at home without help.
What are the Aims of Carinya?
- To provide a range of services designed to promote and support physical, emotional, spiritual, cultural & social wellbeing of all clients.
- To design individual plans for each client to meet their individual needs & goals.
- To allow for people with higher care needs to be cared for in a home like environment.
- To provide quality care & assistance 24 hours a day.
Fees and Charges
For each of the accommodation types you have a range of payment options being a one off, upfront refundable accommodation deposit (RAD), or a daily accommodation payment (DAP), or a combination of both. Discuss the payment arrangements with the Facility Manager prior to entry.
Click here to view fees and charges. The payment options provided are based on the maximum room prices and are not applicable to Government supported customers. A basic daily fee of up to 85% of the Australian single aged care pensions will also be payable.*
Home Care Packages
Home Care Packages are for clients with complex care needs who wish to stay at home (requires an ACAT Assessment). This enables consumers to have choice & flexibility in the way that care & support is provided.
What services are provided?
- Personal Care - assistance with day to day tasks such as bathing, dressing & grooming
- Social Support - assistance with tasks such as shopping, banking & attending social functions
- Domestic Assistance - basic home duties, including washing
- Transport services to appointments, social outings & local shops.
- Assistance with management of Medication