Bunbury Cathedral Grammar School is an independent, Anglican, day and boarding school which has been offering outstanding educational opportunities to boys and girls from Kindergarten to Year 12 since 1972.
A thriving and well respected School with approximately 1,000 students and 175 staff members, our School is set on 33 hectares of natural bushland, 10 kilometres south of the City of Bunbury.
The School has a proud history of academic achievement, supported by strong and positive educational leadership. Matched by excellence in teaching and pastoral care and supported by a wide range of co-curricular activities, students are nurtured and encouraged to flourish as individuals.
At Bunbury Cathedral Grammar School students receive a world class education, without having to leave the South West.
Our mission is to provide excellence in all-round education within a unique environment by:
- Promoting best practice in pastoral, academic and co-curricular programmes
- Creating a caring, stimulating, structured and Christian setting and
- Encouraging students to use all their gifts to flourish and to achieve their potential
Our Vision and Values are:
- To enable each student to achieve their full potential within a welcoming and safe community that is respectful of self and others, and strives for excellence in learning
- To continue as a community guided by Christian values where hope abounds