Brice Metals became a part of the largest privately owned steel distributor in Australia, the Southern Steel Group in 2001.
For over 40 years, Brice has serviced the automotive and manufacturing industries in South Australia and with a comprehensive range of stock and processing facilities, has earned an enviable reputation for reliability, flexibility, and excellent service.
We are continually striving to achieve the highest standards.
We achieve this by ensuring:
- That we have a full understanding of our customer's needs and expectations.
- That our employees are motivated and committed to the highest level of quality service and are trained to the highest standards to allow development of their full potential and empowerment to use their own initiative.
- That as an organisation we fulfil our social and environmental obligations to the community in which we operate and proactively play a part in contributing positively to society in general.
- Laser / Plasma Cutting
- Plate Bending
- Plate Rolling
- Section Rolling
- Beam Line Cutting and Drilling
- Cropping and Punching
- Band Sawing
- Hardstamping and Popmarking
- Plate Drilling, Tapping and Counter Sinking
- Plate Bevelling