Blue Lagoon Beach Resort
Blue Lagoon Beach Resort is perfectly positioned on absolute beachfront at Bateau Bay on the NSW Central Coast just one hour from either Sydney or Newcastle.
Bookings should be made early as the resort's unique beachfront location makes it a popular destination all year round.
We look forward to seeing you at the Blue Lagoon Beach Resort.
Don't forget your beach towel.
About Our Resort
Our beachfront and beachside cabins are situated to make the most of spectacular ocean views and feature fully equipped kitchens, TV, DVD Player, Foxtel, bathroom, some with double spas.
The resort also has powered and unpowered sites available for caravans and tents.
Our resort facilities provide great entertainment for adults and children and include 25 metre heated outdoor pool with 6 spas, toddlers pool, rapid ride, tennis, basketball and volleyball courts, BBQ areas, kiosk, or you can just walk off the resort onto the sandy beach and swim in the calm waters of a protected beach lagoon.
Resort Features & Facilities
Blue Lagoon Beach Resort have all the facilities to make your stay not only memorable, but enjoyable.
- absolute beachfront
- direct access to beach lagoon
- 53 beachfront and beachside cabins
- 25 metre "lagoon like" heated swimming pool which is open from 7.30am daily
- heated toddlers pool
- 6 individual spas in swimming pool complex
- entertainment complex with video screen
- tennis, basketball and volleyball courts and are all free to use. (Racquets are available for hire from reception for a small fee)
- children's playground
- communal BBQ's
- games room with pool table, amusement machines and table tennis
- beach activities
- onsite security in holidays and weekends
- guest laundry
- 2 car parking spaces per cabin
Blue Lagoon has 53 beach house style cabins strategically situated to make the most of sweeping ocean views and tranquil National Park surroundings.
Our fully self contained beachside cabins accommodate up to a family of 6 (max 4 adults) and offer queen bed in main bedroom with 4 bunk style beds in 2nd bedroom.
Cabin facilities include:
- accommodation for up to a family of six (max 4 adults)
- queen size bed
- four bunks
- fully appointed kitchen including fridge, stove, oven, microwave, crockery, cutlery, glassware
- colour TV
- DVD player
- free Foxtel television (7 channels)
- some cabins have a double spa
- tea and coffee making facilities
- all linen supplied including sheets and towels
- lounge area
- ceiling fans
- and an outdoor decking area for soaking up the sun.
Specials & Packages
Browse our 'Special Packages Rates' for more wonderful packages during the School Holidays/organised activities for the children and nightly entertainment during school holidays.