Bennetts Rosemary L - McLaren Vale
Podiatrists can help you with a range of foot problems e.g. foot pain, corns, ingrown toenails as well as offering professional advice about footwear and custom made orthotics.
No referral is required from your GP for podiatry. Most Private Health funds extras cover podiatry - refer to your fund for podiatry rebate amounts. Health fund claims are processed on the spot through HICAPS.
Department of Veteran Affairs and EPC (Medicare) referrals from your Doctor are accepted at our podiatry clinics.
We can help you with:
- Ingrown Toenails / Ingrown Toenail Surgery
- Dry Cracked Heels
- Thickened Nails
- Heel Pain and plantar fasciitis
- Plantar Warts
- Flat Feet
- Sport Injuries
- Foot, Leg and Knee Pain
- Children’s Footcare
- Gait Analysis
- Diabetic Footcare
- Hammer Toes
- Orthoses Adjustment and Repairs on the Spot
- Footwear Assessment and Advice
- Initial Consultation and Treatment
- Routine Treatment
- Orthotic Treatment
- Ingrown Toenail Treatment /Surgery
- Diabetes Assessment